This trip Armand worked his tail off!! He did a beautiful landscape project and stone work on the side of the house where we grill out. I wish we had some before pictures of the area because it was completely bare! He does amazing work!
Saturday, October 3, 2009
More Lake Fun and a Little Work
This post is from about a month ago. We made as many trips to the lake this summer as we could because I'm afraid there won't be many more years of Lake Wawasee in the future. The yearly expenses of the cottage are grand, and I know they won't be met for much longer. My fondest memories from childhood center around Lake Wawasee and the summers spent there with my family! I deeply want those memories for my girls and family too!!
This trip Armand worked his tail off!! He did a beautiful landscape project and stone work on the side of the house where we grill out. I wish we had some before pictures of the area because it was completely bare! He does amazing work!

This trip Armand worked his tail off!! He did a beautiful landscape project and stone work on the side of the house where we grill out. I wish we had some before pictures of the area because it was completely bare! He does amazing work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment